Sorry I haven’t posted for a while. Truth is, I’ve been so busy reading other food and recipe blogs for the past week that I’ve almost forgotten about my own! In light of this, I thought I’d share with you some links to recipes that I’ve drooled over in the past week. My life has been rather busy lately so I’m so very sad to say that I haven’t made any of them yet, but I have the best intentions of trying them out sometime in November in December….because those are two very not-busy months, right?
Well, January for sure. It will be my New Year’s goal: to print off all the recipes that I have tagged as “favorites,” make one big giant shopping list, stock up on everything I need, and spend a weekend recipe testing. (Now that’s my kind of 2010 goal!)
So here you go. Have a blast clicking on and reading through and drooling over all these recipes. And if you try any of them out, be sure to come back and let me know how they turned out for you. Happy eating!
- Warm Red Cabbage Salad – from Heidi at 101 Cookbooks
- Moroccan Quinoa Pilaf – from The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen
- Kale with Cranberries – from Elana’s Pantry
- Spicy Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup - from La Tartine Gourmande (fabulous pictures!)
- Black Bean Croquettes - from Eating Well (not a food blog, but the recipe looked too good for me not to share)
Enough for now?